Generic Building Surveyor
Building and Construction – Hammersmith
My client, a private consultancy based in Hammersmith, are looking for a Generic Building Surveyor to join their team to cover a current vacancy. The vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with the potential for extension depending on internal circumstances and performance.
Duties for the Generic Building Surveyor include but are not restricted to:
* Site Inspections of Buildings listed within the consultancy remit
* Handle and deal with complaints as they arise in a professional manner
* Undertake post inspections of completed works assessing quality and value for money using the schedule of rates
* Generic field work
* Experience of working in a variety of surveying vicinities.
* At least 2 years’ experience as a Generic Building Surveyor within the Building and Construction industry.
* Building Control related degree or equivalent.
To discuss the Generic Building Surveyor vacancy, or any similar Building and Construction vacancies near Hammersmith, please contact Ollie Melton or email your updated CV today