We are recruiting for an Engineering Manager in the Preston area.
As a Engineering Manager you will need to have:
* Strong leadership and people management skills
* Ability to promote innovation across all working area’s
* Proven record of continuous improvement
* Lean manufacturing experience
* Effective communication skills
* Highly motivated with the ability to motivate others
* Engineering and production expertise with experience
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Engineering qualification
* Experience within the Aerospace sector
* Solidworks Experience
* Knowledge of CNC Machining Centre’s
* A knowledge of FANUC -MAZAK-Siemens
Details of the Engineering Manager role:
* Pay: £27,000 to £31,000
* Working Hours: Days
* Location: Blackburn
* Duration: Permanent
Role of a Engineering Manager
To effectively manage programming, value added pricing, supporting sales and contracts teams with any engineering assistance required. Ensure the engineering team meet all budget, time, cost and quality objectives.
Supporting strategic aims through effective leadership, innovation and management of resource.
Assist with maintaining and improving the quality of products, services, tooling and health and safety responsibilities.
To manage and be accountable for the performance of his/her team in achieving agreed targets and be responsible for the well-being, motivation and development of his/her staff.
Establish methods to measure and monitor activities and performances of staff.
To continuously improve and optimise the site performance through the application of Lean techniques.
Benefits of working for Extra Personnel as a Engineering Manager
* 28 Holidays per year
* Weekly Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Employed Status
* Personal Accident Insurance
* Mortgage references
* My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts