An opportunity has arisen for a French & Spanish speaking Helpdesk Advisor. Excellent written and spoken French & Spanish required, as well as fluent written and spoken English.
The Helpdesk Advisor would ideally have previous customer service experience but on-the-job training will be provided. You will be part of a small team where customer excellence is at the heart of the culture.
Monday to Friday 42.5hrs per week. £9 per hour temporary contract but on-going.
Objective of the role:
Working as part of a fast-paced European Helpdesk serving B2B customers, you will be expected to offer excellent customer service and first level support to customers and partners via telephone, email and the customer service system.
· Ensure customer incoming calls and emails are dealt with in an effective and professional manner.
· Log all incoming calls, incidents and queries.
· Act as point of contact for customer updates.
· Proactively act on data provided to enhance the customer experience.
· Liaise with logistics supplier to arrange collections, deliveries and resolve any logistics issues.
· Liaise with Sales teams across Europe as necessary.
· Produce reports based on repair data and fault statistics.
· Work as part of a team towards achieving KPIs, strategy & goals of the Helpdesk Team.
· Liaise with internal departments for second line support to ensure an outstanding level of customer service.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
· Must be fluent in written and spoken French, Spanish and English (any further European languages beneficial).
· Ability to work well under pressure within a high-volume environment.
· A positive, enthusiastic and assertive approach.
· Excellent telephone manner and customer care focus.
· The ability to make decisions in response to need in balance with planning own workload.
· Produces quality work and committed to achievement.
· To be able to take the initiative in most situations and use management as a facilitator for sounding and suggesting new initiatives.
· Flexible approach and enthusiastic dedicated team player.
· Computer literate, experience of Windows 10, Microsoft Office applications.
· Experience in a similar fast-paced, target-driven customer service environment beneficial.
Interviews taking place apply now for immediate consideration