We are recruiting for a Project Engineer and Project Manager to work for a company that produce containment boxes for highly regulated industries. The role will be based in the Cambridgeshire area.
The Project Engineer / Project Manager’s duties include but are not limited to:
– Support to the project team in managing multiple projects ranging in value
– Working from concept through to final handover you will coordinate effectively with all departments and ensure all deadlines, timescales and budgets are met.
– As the main point of contact for all new and existing clients your role will include development of relationships and regular appraisal meetings.
– Taking of project briefs from the client identifying important areas and timescales.
– Preparation and planning.
– Resource and financial forecasting.
– Budget control.
– Management of sub-contractors and external suppliers.
– The successful Engineer or Manager will be experienced in Mechanical Engineering preferably backed up with a relevant degree or qualification but this is open.
– Preferred experience gained from a project based role or support within a project team.
– Your experience will ideally be gained from fabrication industry but aerospace, automotive or other manufacturing industries will be of interest.
– The successful candidate will be inquisitive, be prepared to ask questions, adapt quickly to changing demands or parameters and must have confidence to take on responsibilities early in their start with the business.
Salary – £30,000 – £40,000 per annum dependant on level
25 Days Holidays + bank Hols
This position will suit candidates with previous experience in or have held the titles of: Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Programme Coordinator, Project Administrator, Mechanical Engineer