Graduate Finance Opportunity
You have an opportunity to enter a globally renowned professional services organisation. You will solve daily issues as they arise and complete month end tasks such as balance sheet reconciliations and reports. You will identify and implement work process improvements to maintain control of daily accounting procedures.
In return you will build your experience, in your technical ability and your ability to liaise with clients at a high level. You will be given continual training, and offered further development such as ACCA or CIMA qualification, in order to develop within this role and gain experience for future roles.
This company has ample opportunity for the right person to grow and develop within the organisation and launch into a career in finance.
* You will be a graduate in a finance or mathematics related degree (will consider AAT candidates who are looking to progress their career)
* 2:2 graduates will be considered with relevant experience and the right characteristics for the role
* You will ideally have some experience in finance but this is not essential
* You have a keen interest in working in the finance
* You will have a keen eye for detail, be hard working, and work well with others
* The successful candidate must be able to showcase advanced excel skills as the role will involve forecasting/budgeting models and financial analysis
* Solutions driven
* Excellent IT skills to include excel spreadsheets
* Disciplined and organised approach
* Flexible attitude
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Open minded and able to embrace and influence change
* A “can do and will do” attitude
* Able to deliver results
If you fit the above requirements and are looking for a new opportunity within a fantastic company then please do not hesitate to apply.
Alternatively if you require any more information please call or email me on:
– s.powell @butlerrose . com
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Benefits: Study Support