Part time Customer Service Role – 25 hours per week plus 2 in 4 sat Mornings at 4 hours.
Paying 8.50 per hour plus retail bonus.
Why work for us?
* Competitive Salary plus bonus
* Workplace Pension
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* Career Development
* IMI (ATA) Accreditation Support
* Training through groups Academy
* Child Care Vouchers
* Competitive Annual Leave Package
* Vodafone discount scheme
* Car scheme
* Company Rewards offering Retail, Cinema and Gym discounts
Book customer cars in for repair/attention either by telephone or by way of personal visits. As a result of this, prepare job cards and files as necessary
Maintain a filing system for job cards, invoices and associated paperwork and provide vehicle progress reports when requested by the customer
On completion of the job, collect payment from the customer paying particular attention to banking/ security arrangements and the payment of excesses on certain insurance policies
Arrange the booking of courtesy cars for customer use
We are recruiting for a Head of Personal Care Business Development on behalf of a Cambridge based company. We are looking for a commercial leader with drive and ambition to identify market needs and trends, understand how technology can generate significant market share for our clients and convert those opportunities into a substantial fee-for-service consulting, design and development business for the Personal Care sector, based on a strategy and plan that you define. Taking a leading role within the Consumer team, you will close significant personal sales, define marketing strategy, initiate and develop new clients, manage key clients and negotiate contracts. Working alongside world class project managers and technical leads, you will also take commercial responsibility for the delivery of successful innovative projects to clients. This is an opportunity to own and grow your area of our Consumer business, defining the strategy and leading the business.
* Responsible for all aspects of business development in the Personal Care sector, working alongside other business development, project management and technical staff.
* Identify companies that are potential clients
* Identify sales opportunities, work with and guide technical teams to maximise sales conversion
* Personally close substantial sales
* Develop strong commercial relationships with senior executives in client and potential client companies to enable further sales opportunities
* Actively utilise market information to guide the technical team, inform strategy, and internal investments
* Lead marketing activities in your specific area – this includes PR, social media, and events
* Interact with teams across the diverse market and technical teams not only in IDEC but also the Wireless and Medical Technology Divisions
* Understand the importance of consumer insight and the impact that has on technical solutions
* Build long term relationships with clients, and perform account management activities
* You will also use your strong commercial experience to communicate what the company can deliver to potential clients
* Whilst this position is based in Cambridge, UK, there will be international travel
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
* A good technical degree
* Significant experience in working with RandD or design departments, in a technical or marketing focussed role
* Successful in a business development, innovation, insights, marketing or product development leadership role creating breakthrough products and bringing them to market. * Proven track record of having an impact on sales.
* You will have had a successful role in either:
– a FMCG/CPG company, or
– consumer medical company, or
– a consumer electronics company developing products and appliances, or
– another fee for service design and development company, or
– a consumer focussed marketing or innovation company
* Understand and have experience of the Personal Care and/or Consumer Healthcare sector
Programme Delivery Manager – Cambridge, Cambridgeshire – contract – 6 months – £50 – £55 per hour.
My large Cambridgeshire based client have an immediate requirement for an experienced Programme Delivery Manager to join on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Senior Management Team, overseeing the delivery of a diverse programme of IT Projects. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and senior customer representatives to define and shape ongoing Programmes of work to ensure that they accurately prioritise resources in line with business needs.
Key skills include:
Delivery of a complex, high profile portfolio of projects
Senior Stakeholder engagement, covering internal and external customers
Board / Senior management level reporting on overall Project delivery as well as key risks and SLAs
Develop business cases to identify and justify funding requirements
Supervise all Project and Programme manager via a combination of Matrix and line management
This is an initial 6 month engagement, with a high chance of extension for the right candidate, with the option to consider a permanent role if applicable. For more information, and a full brief, please apply with an up to date CV and a brief covering note.#BrilliantlyConnected
Job Title – Assistant Site Manager
Package – Up to £35,000 + Package (DOE)
Location – Kings Hedges, Cambridge
Reference Number – STY2/1765
We are currently searching for an experienced Assistant Site Manager, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Kings Hedges, Cambridge area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
* Reporting to our client’s Site Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
* Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
* Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
* Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
* Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
* Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
* Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
* Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Must be computer literate
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Benefits: Package (DOE)
Sales Executive – Cambridge
Secure the sale of new homes and achieve reservations, exchanges of contracts and legal completions in line with sales targets.
Become the reference point for the customer and all other internal / external interested parties from first contact through to the completion of the house sale
Follow up all potential customer leads with tenacity and purpose
Deliver the companys Customer Journey in line with the Customer Journey Manual to ensure the NHBC / HBF five star customer satisfaction award is achieved
Take pride in maintaining the presentation of the sales areas to the highest standards
Promote the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve contract exchange deadlines
Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames
Proven track record of selling new homes both off plan and with showhomes in a sales executive role
Broad product knowledge of the Cambridge housing market
Presenting features and benefits to secure reservations to customers
Excellent negotiation skills
Computer literate – Outlook, Word, Excel
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Must be able to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
A confident communicator – with customers, members of the team, all internal departments and outside agencies
Keen to take full responsibility of all duties
Flexible attitude to work/duties and the ability to work weekends and bank holidays as well as having flexibility within normal working hours
Live less than one hours travelling time to the development
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK
Please note – working hours will be 5 days per week with 2 days off mid-week.
Competitive basic salaries are on offer, with excellent commission schemes – OTE could well be in the £40-50k region. In addition to the financial remuneration, there are 26 days annual leave with the ability to buy or sell holiday and healthcare/ childcare benefits as well.
If this sounds like the role for you, please don’t hesitate to apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency