Senior Advertising Account Manager
£28,000 – £35,000 per annum
A fantastic, full service digital agency is looking for a Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist.
Reporting to the Head of Advertising, this specialist will deliver high quality paid advertising campaigns (PPC) to a varied selection of clients. You will have the ability to take, what can be complex client requirements and work autonomously to turn them into deliverable advertising campaigns, whilst exhibiting excellent client management skills.
If you would like to be a PPC Specialist/Account Manager, you will need to:
* Be able to deliver successful, creative and effective advertising campaigns in highly competitive markets
* Have online display planning and buying experience
* Have experience with DoubleClick or similar platforms, and ad exchanges
* Have extensive experience running PPC campaigns
* Have analytical skills
* Have extensive advertising experience including keyword search, bid optimisation, SQRs and advanced features such as day part targeting, sitelinks.
* Be a creative thinker when faced with problems and suggest actions
* Have an in-depth understanding of marketing online
* Have the ability to use analytical packages to monitor progress and identify trends
* Have extensive advertising experience and all aspects that contribute to a successful paid search campaign:
* Keyword search
* Bid optimisation
* Creative reviews
This agency has a list of benefits as long as your arm, including free fruit, daily breakfast including cereal, yoghurts, toast etc, healthy snacks and a stocked drinks fridge. Holiday allocation is 31 per annum including 8 statutory bank holidays.
We will be setting some pre-screening questions, following receipt of your CV in order to establish eligibility for our client to be forwarded your application.
If you would like to be considered for this role and genuinely feel you have the skills to be successful then please forward your CV in Word