Leeds City Centre
Salary: Up to £35,000
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, is looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be recruiting for specialist head office functions such as IT, HR and Finance.
* Liaising with hiring managers to fully understand the requirements of the job briefs, these are likely to be technical roles
* Attracting candidates to the business by using a number of different attraction methods including; social media, job boards and job advertisements
* Coordinating the recruitment process, arranging and setting up interviews and assessment centres when necessary.
* Conducting pre-screening interviews
* Forging relationships with universities, specialists and networking in this arena
* Develop and maintain the newly launched graduate programme
* Delivering ad hoc recruitment projects in line with recruitment and HR strategies.
* Updating and maintaining the ATS system.
* Providing recruitment MI to the recruitment manager and other stakeholders within the business.
* Previous experience within a similar recruitment role, ideally in-house and agency
* Experience of recruiting for Head Office Role.
* Experience of working within a matrix model environment is desirable.
* Strong stakeholder management skills are essential
* Resilience and a positive attitude are vital for success in this role
* A polished and professional approach to recruitment
Further details will be discussed with successful candidates after CV submission.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age