Workshop Technician – Milton Keynes
Our client is a Global Manufacturer – leading player in both Mobile Security and Banknote Production and Processing.
Salary £21k + benefits + company vehicle to use for mobile tasks as and when they arise
Execute timely repair to any machine returned to the workshop by Customer or Engineer
Maintain workshop area to a high standard of cleanliness
Test Machines and supply reports on the machine repair to the Service Manager, if required
Liaise with Help Desk Customers about the repair when required
Cover for Warehouse personnel, issue stock, as required, load and unload deliveries
Update stock data base to down date any parts used for any repair
Provide technical training for engineers/customers
Importation of product from supplier
Help with import of product when required
Prepare and set up any new machines before delivery to the customer specification
Essential Skills required for the role:
Mechanical/electrical/electronic engineering skills
Computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, email
Alpha-numeric skills, esp. report writing, problem solving, good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
PC Software and Hardware competency
**NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED & IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE, To ** **apply call …… ** **.**
Mears Care have several full time and part time Home Care worker vacancies in **Milton Keynes, Blechley, Brackley, Towcester, Roade, Hartwell, Bugbrooke ** areas, offering:
* Guaranteed hours
* Up to 28 paid holidays per annum
* Free Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
* Up to £300 new starter bonus
* Up to £1000 refer a friend bonus
* Mears company pension
* Free uniform
* Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
* Annual company fun days
* An employee assist hotline
* Extensive training, including the opportunity to complete NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care to support your career growth
** Previous care experience not essential**
At Mears Care we’re looking for confident, friendly and compassionate individuals to join our team of Home Care workers to assist people I their own homes. Mears Care offers a wealth of benefits such as flexible working patterns and competitive rates of pay. As a Home Care worker you will receive extensive training and the opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification.
** The role of a Care Worker includes:**
* Providing personal care, support and assistance to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
* Prompting and administering medication
* Meal preparation
* General household tasks
* A satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears)
* Ability to work flexible hours, early morning, evening and weekend shifts are available
* A driving licence and own transport
If you share Mears’ passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, please click apply or call the office on ** …… ** **** to start your application.
Temp until 29th September
Our client is Part of a UK depot operation, the candidate will be involved with core inbound and outbound activities of the business; both in terms of the physical handling of the stock as well as the updating of records on the system. Help with planograph, cycle-count and other general warehouse activities as required.
* Unloading of deliveries
* Subsequent receipt, checking and put away of new stock
* Ensuring accuracy of quantity, location and ease / safety of future picking
* Picking, packing and shipping of parts ordered
* Ensuring picking and sorting accuracy, with high productivity and shipping on time
* Stock control in the form of cycle count, planograph and warehouse space utilization will also be aspects of the role
* Operate responsibly with regards to the health & safety of themselves and others on site
* Operate in accordance to company policy and procedure in all areas.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
* Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
* Ability to work with light supervision
* Good communication skills, written, verbal and graphical.
* Computer literate, with the knowledge of, or willingness to learn the Warehouse Operating System (training provided)
* Knowledge of depot and logistic processes
* Flexibility and ability to adopt new systems, processes and working practices
* Must be flexible and willing to work varying shifts and at weekends
* Covering shifts while other colleagues are absent will be required, sometimes at short notice
* T certificate (or willingness to learn, training provided)
* Preferred knowledge of agricultural/construction equipment.
Key Competencies & Behaviours:
* Communication and numerical skills
* Flexible with willingness to learn new skills and take on further responsibilities such as first aider, fire warden as opportunities arise
* Being a team player, working with colleagues to be the best in a competitive industry
* Customer focused
* Taking pride in delivering quality.
Are you a recruitment resourcer looking to grow your recruitment career? Or looking to move on from telesales into a more rounded position?
Due to our phenomenal success of late, Proactive are seeking a like minded individual to join our Sales & Marketing division as a Trainee Consultant.
We are a specialist technology based recruitment solutions consultancy where all staff are dedicated to vertical markets that fit their skills and experiences. The business was created from the passion of its founders to specifically re-focus on what is important to both our clients and candidates – Recruitment. Our consultants are encouraged to create their own direction, environment and of course, their own success. Recruitment isn’t about wearing a suit, working to a set of rules, KPI’s or endless meetings, it is about passion, dedication and delivering high quality results to your clients.
You will join a very well established vertical market within the team and be trained an mentored to develop you into a successful and rounded recruitment consultant with great earning potential.
Do you have what it takes to make it work for you?
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy