There’s a new starting salary of £18,000 to recognise the importance of skilled Customer Sales Representatives.”
Domestic & General is transforming it’s call centres!
* Does exceeding targets come naturally to you?
* Have you worked in sales, or, customer facing role?
* Are you passionate about your performance and development?
We’re looking for skilled customer sales professionals dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues – and you can help make it happen.
We know that to be successful, we need to hire the very best. That’s why we have raised our basic salary to £18,000 with the opportunity to earn even more through our bonus scheme.
So, what else is changing? Here’s a taster:
* Newly refurbished offices
* Attractive bonus package of up to £4,938 per annum
* Increased annual leave
* Earning potential of up to £24,688
About the role
We’re a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As a Customer Sales Representative, you will be working within the SKY Outbound Retentions department where you will be contacting customers who have recently cancelled their policies with a focus on developing a rapport and gaining a complete understanding of their current needs. You’ll make the most of every call and always provide your customer with the available options in order to retain the sale at the most appropriate moment.
You will also be contacting customers who are coming up to renewal ensuring the customer continues to receive the level of care and attention they would expect from the UK’s leading specialist warranty provider.
A skilled sales professional, you’ll thrive on beating targets – but you’ll always make sure that the customer’s interests come first. You understand the customer’s perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport.
The most successful Customer Sales Representatives also love to be challenged and have a real flair for sales. They enjoy healthy competition and achieving excellent service.
Our Customer Sales Representatives will have:
A natural ability to deliver a first-class customer service
A passion for sales
Excellent communication skills
Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
* £18,000 starting salary
* Clearly defined career progression opportunities
* Complimentary Domestic & General product protection plan
* Free life assurance
* Comprehensive in-house training
* Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
* Pension scheme
* Generously discounted SKY TV and broadband packages
* Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
* Bonus scheme of up to £4,938 per annum
* 33 days’ annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
* A pay increase after six months
* Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
So, what are you waiting for?
This department has set shift patterns based on a 37.5 hour contract, consisting of:
11am – 8pm Monday to Thursday
11am – 6pm Friday
9am – 5pm – Saturdays (you will work the first two Saturdays of the month)
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks
Benefits: Bonus Scheme