Osborne Appointments are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Stevenage, an electronics manufacturer who are looking to recruit 2 experienced PCB assemblers to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis .
The hours for this role are Monday to Thursday, 7.30am till 4.00pm and till 12 noon on a Friday
Main duties & experience required:
– Working in the Production Department, you will be assembling PCBs and you will need to be proficient in the following, as you will be asked to carry out a trade test as part of your interview
– Work from assembly drawings and build packs
– Solder conventional components to IPC-A-610, class 2 and 3
– Pre-form, insert and crop component leads using hand tools such as cutters, pliers etc
– Hand place surface mount components using SMT soldering and rework to IPC class 3
– Undertake SMT wet board assembly
– Knowledge of SMT component recognition and SMT number codes
– Understand component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors and ICs
– Understand the general requirements for PCB assembly and static control
– Operate various machinery used in the assembly process, eg flow solder machine, cleaning tank, drill etc
– Marking / labeling
– Complete production documentation
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business