A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading Textile company based in Bradford. This company sells textile products to a number of different markets and they are now looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their friendly team.
Please note there is no selling involved in this role. The main tasks for the Sales Administrator will be to process sales order over the phone, by e-mail, by fax, post and the website. You will process stock codes, quantity, calculating prices and then process credit card payments or allocating to accounts. You will liaise with clients to resolve issues / answer questions. Deal with delivery companies for the smooth delivery and work with warehousing to make sure the right orders are processed. Other duties such as completing paperwork, answering calls etc will be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work with a business dating back to the 1800s. If you are interested in being considered for the Sales Administrator and have previous experience then please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Ref – Sales Administrator 45226 Sales Administrator
The Role:A successful Tool Hire provider are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join an outstanding team. This is a full time, permanent position, working with colleagues to achieve a high standard of service to clients & contractors. We are looking for an experienced Hire Controller to join this leading company. You will ideally have previous experience of working within a Tool Hire / Trade Counter environment. Key Responsibilities:As a Hire Controller – Tool Hire, Your Job Role Will Include:
* Building Lasting Relationships with Repeat Customers* Taking On and Off Hire Calls* Organising Transport* Raising Contracts on Bespoke IT System* Organised, Able to Prioritise Workload* Filing / Admin Tasks* Resolve Customer Queries / Complaints
Skills & Requirements:The Ideal Candidate for the Hire Controller – Tool Hire Vacancy Will Have:
* Previous Experience in One or More of The Following Roles: Hire Controller; Senior Hire Controller; Hire Assistant; Hire Manager; Hire Co-Ordinator, Rental Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant Branch Manager* Great Telephone Manner* Strong Commitment to Deliver Excellent Customer Service* Organised with the Ability to Prioritise Multiple Tasks* Excellent Time Management Skills* Excellent Communication Skills* IT Literate* Full Driving License* Undertake Other Duties Including Driving as Required
* Bonus* Pension* Full time permanent role
Location:This Role Would Suit Someone Within These Areas / Postcodes:
* Bradford* Halifax* Huddersfield* Dewsbury* Wakefield* Leeds* Keighley
This is a chance for you to join an innovative and expanding environmental engineering business; going through an exciting period of growth, they are looking for an experienced Freelance Estimator to join their busy team in Bradford. You will be a big part of the civil engineering project, dealing with the construction of power substations.
– You will be required to build up civil engineering estimates through analysis of required materials and manpower requirements necessary to complete the project, this project will include demolition, excavation, concreting and building.
– Interpret drawings using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills and experience.
– Analyse civil and structural engineering plans, designs and layout and other factors that can affect costs, such as materials labour, labour, duration of the project, machinery and equipment that would be most efficient for the project.
– Ability to present plans and resolutions to Project Manager
– Process submittals, update civil/structural drawings and prepare methods statements, procedures and guidelines.
– Discuss with Project Managers, line Supervisors and or Client for all civil/structural issues and recommend appropriate actions to resolve problems.
– Must have a strong civil background and knowledge of virtual modelling would be an advantage
– Proven quantity surveying experience and cost management of complex engineering or construction projects
– Knowledge of commonly used construction contracts and contract law
– Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate with all internal and external partners
– A self-motivated individual and ideally a member of a professional Institution or close to achieving professional status
You will receive a highly competitive salary, that will be dependant upon your knowledge and expertise.
Working on a temporary 6 week contract, Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Phil Heath or Tony Hutchinson will be your point of contact regarding this role