Are you a successful Automotive Customer Care Manager looking for a fresh new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Customer Care Manager – Automotive
£30,000 – £40,000
Working Hours: Mon-Fri and 1 weekend a year!
Automotive Customer Care Manager required for our client in Enfield. You will lead a team of 5-15 talented colleagues. You will lead them, train them, develop them and make sure that they are consistently able to provide the highest possible standard of customer support. You will report directly to the Head of Contact Centre Operations.
Customer Care Manager Responsibilities:
* Leading a team of 3 direct reports, 35 staff.
* Driven to deliver fast, efficient service.
* Strong personality with a will to demonstrate your expertise.
* Ability to take charge of the customer conversation and guide it to a satisfactory conclusion.
* Driving call centre to be able to handle concerns effectively
* Ensure all staff are fully trained
* Conduct 1:1s
* Confident decision maker with an articulate telephone manner.
* Extremely hardworking, with excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls whilst multi-tasking effortlessly.
* Being an engaged advocate for the customer.
* Handling a customer’s needs with integrity and empathy.
The ideal Customer Care Manager:
* It is imperative the candidate speaks fluent English flawlessly.
* 5 years’ people management experience.
* Experience within a customer support services.
* Ability to work the occasional weekend or late shift.
* Customer service experience or equivalent.
* Handling daily inbound calls and emails from customers.
* Possess a warm, friendly and engaging personality with a confident telephone manner.
* Demonstrate good organisational skills.
* Strong sense of responsibility and a desire to get things done the correct way.
* Self-aware with a strong understanding of the impact of your own performance and behaviour.
* Passion for serving with an ability to demonstrate tenacity and persistence.
* Maintain a positive outlook in challenging situations
* Present yourself well with a positive, proactive and professional approach.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more