Graduate Recruitment Consultant positions in an established and highly respected recruitment consultancy in Edinburgh City Centre. If you are a talented graduate and have the commitment and motivation to excel in a challenging and financially rewarding career in recruitment; read on.
Having been established for over a quarter of a century the company is a UK based, highly respected, international recruitment business with offices across Europe, USA, Middle East, Far East and Australasia. They are market leaders in a number of recruitment sectors including IT, Engineering & Finance.
The company has a defined approach to developing its staff. It is totally focused on identifying and promoting the most talented individuals from within. Nearly all of the company’s directors and management team started as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
With a busy programme of new office openings, and on going diversification into new specialist recruitment sectors, there has never been better opportunities for rapid career progression for Graduate Trainees.
Following an initial residential recruitment course you will receive industry recognised recruitment sales training via a blended learning scheme including, e-learning, classroom sessions and on the job coaching.
From the outset you will be given responsibility for a specific technical market and geography. You will be expected to put your learning into practice rapidly, and will be speaking to clients and candidates from week one.
Working to targets and recruitment deadlines in a lively open-plan atmosphere the graduate recruitment consultant role includes:
* Telephone sales to develop your client base of companies.
* Head-hunting and telephone interviewing candidates within your technical market.
* Writing and posting creative advertisements, social media and email marketing.
* Managing the recruitment process – taking requirements, arranging interviews, closing job offers etc
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Package
* Starting salary £18,000, rising at subsequent promotion points.
* Uncapped commission providing the opportunity to be doubling your salary in 12 months and rising from there.
* Sales incentives including holidays and staff entertainment,
* Company cars, healthcare, pension and share schemes on qualification.
* You must be hard-working, articulate and committed graduate who is specifically seeking a challenging target-driven sales career.
* In addition, you will be able to motivate yourself, work in a team / as an individual and have the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
* Prior sales experience is desirable, but not essential. However, you must be able to demonstrate a track record of achievement (be it in your working life, academically, sporting, extra-curricular, hobbies / interests etc)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This graduate recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduate recruitment consultants, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737
Benefits: OTE £36K first year