Perfect Personnel are currently recruiting for a Quality Support Engineer to join one of their clients, a leading aerospace company based in Redditch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced plant engineer to join a ground breaking aerospace/engineering company on a permanent contract and grow with the business.
Main duties will include but are not limited to;
– Carrying out various calibrations to quality instruction (SAT, TUS, Instrument calibration).
– Manage, schedule and perform TUS, SAT and other calibrations in accordance with AMS 2750 and other customer specifications.
– Perform calibrations of portable equipment.
– Quality over check of TUS and calibration.
– Development and implement procedural improvements.
– Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
– Co-ordinate and manage calibration database and TUS schedules.
– Repair and fault finding of furnace instrumentation.
– Maintenance and general repairs of furnaces.
– Interpretation of technical drawings/specifications.
– Deputise for Quality lead if required.
– Flexibility of working hours required.
Benefits: holiday pay and pension
We are recruiting for a Project Engineer and Project Manager to work for a company that produce containment boxes for highly regulated industries. The role will be based in the Cambridgeshire area.
The Project Engineer / Project Manager’s duties include but are not limited to:
– Support to the project team in managing multiple projects ranging in value
– Working from concept through to final handover you will coordinate effectively with all departments and ensure all deadlines, timescales and budgets are met.
– As the main point of contact for all new and existing clients your role will include development of relationships and regular appraisal meetings.
– Taking of project briefs from the client identifying important areas and timescales.
– Preparation and planning.
– Resource and financial forecasting.
– Budget control.
– Management of sub-contractors and external suppliers.
– The successful Engineer or Manager will be experienced in Mechanical Engineering preferably backed up with a relevant degree or qualification but this is open.
– Preferred experience gained from a project based role or support within a project team.
– Your experience will ideally be gained from fabrication industry but aerospace, automotive or other manufacturing industries will be of interest.
– The successful candidate will be inquisitive, be prepared to ask questions, adapt quickly to changing demands or parameters and must have confidence to take on responsibilities early in their start with the business.
Salary – £30,000 – £40,000 per annum dependant on level
25 Days Holidays + bank Hols
This position will suit candidates with previous experience in or have held the titles of: Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Programme Coordinator, Project Administrator, Mechanical Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer
This well-established and award winning engineering company, has a great opportunity for a high-calibre technical Engineer to join their professional and friendly sales engineering team.
You will be involved in business development and sales activity to the aerospace, marine and associated markets.
The sales team plays a pivotal technical and commercial role within the company,(as this is very much a hands-on role), and as such, does not operate as other sales environments with a base and OTE. They are very much looking for a more of a team-based technical sales engineer, with sound, practical mechanical engineering experience, more importantly than sales, (although previous sales engineering experience would be highly desirable).
Your role will include:
Identifying and developing new business and convert these into orders, which will include regular client visits, (on average half the week out on the road and UK-based with potential for overseas in time).
Carrying out product selection and analysis using analysis software.
Preparing technical and commercial proposals, budgets and competitor market information.
Negotiating technical and commercial contracts.
Take a hands-on role in product design and development.
Identifying and project managing new products and applications.
Whilst having a degree-qualified Mechanical engineer with experience in selling to the aerospace/defence or marine markets would be nice, a qualified and capable engineer, with good people skills, an eye for detail and be comfortable meeting new people and developing relationships within a technical and commercial environment- this could be an applications engineer/product support engineer or similar looking for a rounded role in sales.
A clean, UK valid driving licence, and PC literacy are essential.
You will enjoy a full training and development programme, with a base salary only including Co car + co. performance bonus +laptop+ mobile+ contributory pension scheme+25 days holidays+bank holidays and private healthcare
Job Title: Senior Stress (Piping) Engineer (J60453)
Location: Warrington / Birchwood
Duration: Long term contract
Assystem are an Award Winning International Engineering Design Consultancy who provide innovative and cutting edge solutions. We have a number of UK based offices and a significant, loyal client base.
As our reputation for proficient delivery of complex projects grows even stronger, we have a need for a Senior Mechanical Piping Engineer.
As our Senior Stress (Piping) Engineer you will be responsible for undertaking the stress analysis of all piped systems within the project, with the following activities to be undertaken:
* Produce Stress Analysis Philosophy Document.
* Review all piped systems to determine stress critical line list.
* Undertake full analysis of stress critical lines using CAESAR II software.
* Produce stress reports in line with the site normal practice.
* Liaise with the piping designers and engineers to design appropriate support systems.
* Provide advice and guidance to piping designers and engineers on all things stress related.
As a member of the project team you will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants.
You will need to have good experience of piping stress analysis working within a highly regulated industry, ideally within the nuclear industry.
Also, you’ll be fully conversant with UK Statutory Regulations and industry guides and standards relating to this discipline.
You will be familiar with the following packages CAESAR II, PDMS, Navisworks Freedom Viewer, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.).
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance
To apply please send your CV now to Joe Ghayour for immediate consideration
We are assisting our client, a leading and progressive structural and civil engineering consultancy, to secure a Civil Engineer for their office in Nottingham.
Our client are renowned for delivering challenging, iconic and environmentally responsible projects. Providing an exemplary service in a wide range of sectors, they design with creativity and flair balanced with efficiency and practicality, as recognised by numerous industry awards.
Our client are looking for:
– 1-2 years + proven Civil Engineering experience.
– Experience in the design of drainage (incorporating SuDS), cut and fill analysis, pavement/hardstanding build up design and levels.
– Flood risk, transportation or highway work experience is desired but not essential.
You will be responsible directly to the Partner/Senior Associate for the financial and technical control of the civil engineering aspects of various small and medium sized projects. You will also be required to manage/direct junior engineers and technicians as well as prepare and present occasional internal seminars to on selected projects and technical issues.
Our client are offering a competitive salary (negotiable) and an excellent benefits package as well as the opportunity to get involved with a leading, progressive and successful civil consultancy
An opportunity has now arisen for a field based materials handling equipment engineer in the Nottingham area.
Ideally applicants will a have background in forklift trucks, but a mechanical/agricultural background would also be considered.
Respond to customer service and breakdown calls as directed by the Service Manager. This is a field-based role, with the majority of the time being spent working at customer’s own sites.
Fixing, servicing and maintaining Materials Handling Equipment, including forklifts and Pump Trucks.
Providing excellent customer service at all times.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to swiftly and expertly diagnose technical issues; conducting repair or service in a knowledgeable friendly, courteous manner to the highest standard. You must be a team player and be able to manage your own workload, be well organised and present a professional image. Experience in electronics / electric trucks is an advantage, but IC engineers are also welcome. Full driving licence is essential.
A company van- available for personal use.
23 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
Excellent Working Conditions.
Competitive Salary £26,000pa + depending on experience.
Immediate start dates are available with this position.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful
An opportunity has arisen for a Containment Engineer to join an award winning global Quality Management Company. Based in Bristol you will provide first line support to the internal quality team when suspected supplier liable quality issues are identified. Within this role you will have the opportunity to work alongside one of the most prestigious OEMs in the aerospace industry.
* Provide first line support to the internal quality team
* When suspected supplier liable quality issues are identified agree problem cause and allocation of ownership
* Review product engineering drawing and specifications to ensure correct problem definition
* Work with internal functions to realise robust problem containment to protect the build facilities and minimise disruption
* Develop detailed containment documentation to ensure clear communication across all global locations
* Provide feedback and escalation of quality issues and supplier performance
* Ensure the internal QM module with the SAP system is kept up to date
* Liaise with the supplier to facilitate containment checks and ensure containment is fully complete
* Work with internal logistics to ensure affected material is quarantined and returned to the supplier as required
* Engineering background
* Good understanding of Quality concepts
* Automotive OEM or 1st Tier Quality Engineer or Aerospace Inspection experience
* Previous experience in a customer facing role
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Confident decision maker
* Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Must have clean driving licence as some local travel may be required
* Happy to do rotating shifts (Currently AM and PM, but may include nights in the future)
If you feel you match the specification above and would like to apply, please submit an updated version of your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application