Job Title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
A well-established, family owned, global manufacturing business operating in 8 countries across 3 continents are currently looking to recruit an ‘Multi Skilled Technician’ to be based at their site in Doncaster.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician your role will include but not be limited to; maintenance and repair of all the site equipment, plant and machinery, ensuring that it is operating to the optimum performance specification and standards. Performing breakdown repair, plant maintenance, inspection, verification and administrative duties
– Carrying out breakdown diagnostics / fault finding, repairs and corrective maintenance.
– Performing maintenance checks and remedial repairs as defined by the PPM systems.
– Ensuring engineering stores levels are maintained
– Working closely with production to evaluate problems, implementing remedial solutions.
– Ensuring that the production plan is achieved
– Assisting in the delivery of projects complete and on time
– Performing clerical and housekeeping duties as needed
– Ensuring strict compliance with the company Health & Safety procedures
– To promote a safe working environment for all
– Take action to prevent potential accidents
– Ideally qualified to HND/ONC in Electrical Engineering
– Good PLC knowledge in programming, fault finding and diagnosis.
– 16th / 17th edition wiring regulations
– Ideally some experience of pneumatics and hydraulics
– Electrical Apprenticeship
– Ability to work accurately under pressure
– Ability to liaise confidently and professionally
– £30,590 per annum (including shift allowance)
– 5% matched pension contribution
– 41.25 hours per week (3 shifts)
– 20 days paid holiday with an additional 1 day per years of service (up to a maximum of 5 extra days after 5 years) + Bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
* Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
* Established in 1998
* Employ approx 30 staff
* 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
* Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
* Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc’s, blue chip organisations and SME’s , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
* From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments