We have an exciting opportunity for bright PR Account Manager with exceptional writing and tenacious media relations skills to take their career to the next level at an award-winning boutique communications consultancy working on its financial services and environmental /agri-business/ sustainability clients.
This award-winning consultancy has multiple divisions and this is a fantastic opportunity for a PR Account Manager to stretch their creative and strategic communications skills within the financial services team. The PR Account Manager will ideally have experience working with Asset Management and Private Equity clients.
Although the successful Account Manager will work on financial services clients they will have the flexibility and intellectual dexterity to switch from financial services to also work on agri-business and sustainability focused clients.
The agency delivers innovative corporate campaigns for its clients, which spans financial services (asset management & private equity), Professional services, agri business and sustainability. All of their clients are international and operate in issues rich sectors and have an interesting corporate narrative and growth story to tell.
The successful candidate will be a tenacious PR Account Manager, ideally with an agency background and have worked on financial services and professional service clients.
As PR Account Manager, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of prestigious clients delivering corporate communications programmes, reputation management and crisis communications.
The PR Account Manager will need a passion for financial and professional services sector and ability to network in order to build press contacts in the city, financial, national and trade media.
Key skills & experience:
* Exceptionally creative with excellent writing skills
* Tenacious media relations skills and strong press contacts across nationals, business editors and key trade press across the financial and professional services sectors
* Strong team and client management ability
* Confident communicator who can provide strategic counsel to clients
* Excellent campaign development and implementation ability
* Outstanding presentation skills and willingness to be active in new business development
* Passion for and awareness of current affairs and how politics can impact on client business
* Proven ability to seize opportunities for clients to hijack the news agenda to raise their profile as thought leaders in the media
* Good numeracy and analytical skills to identify news worthy trends and hooks within data
The agency provides generous salary package, excellent training, development and career progression opportunities.
May & Stephens acts as an “employment agency” in relation to this vacancy.
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
May & Stephens acts as an “employment agency” in relation to this vacancy
May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability