ASSISTANT MANAGER – FASHION – PECKHAM
My client is a high street fashion brand with an offering for women, men and children.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager or strong Supervisor seeking to work for a well known high street brand within a high volume environment.
* Sales generation, P&L management and driving KPI’s.
* Driving compliance in operations, audits and back of house.
* Driving succession planning through appraisals, development and training.
* Setting clear goals for staff to achieve sales targets and to own their store.
* Enhancing the customer journey through retail standards, visuals and new concepts.
* Being creative in motivating, managing and inspiring your staff.
You will demonstrate the ability to be hands on and make commercial decisions Experience in fashion, accessories or jewellery is essential to be considered for this role.
To find out more send your cv today to gain additional knowledge and understanding of the full package on offer
The main purpose of this role is to support the Head of Global Sourcing as well as the Buyers to help source their products and range direct with international manufactures. This is a fast paced role working within a motivated team who recognises rewards and success.
You will be a good all rounder who is happy processing and dealing with suppliers who tend to be abroad. You will therefore be confident in speaking to them. There is quite a lot of input work of data onto spreadsheets so intermediate Excel level is a must.
There is a team of 3 Project Co-ordinators that cover all the buying categories. As well as moving products over to Global Sourcing, it is the DI teams responsibility to deliver activities across their own specific areas as well as collectively optimise the number of international suppliers whilst also working through our nominated sourcing agents overseas.
Individuals must demonstrate the ability to work cross functionally with particular focus on buying, Supply Chain, Brand Artwork and a few others.
DI is seen as one of the businesses Key Business drivers and has individual targets to achieve outside those within the departments we support. DIs company targets, revolve around a achieving an average of 20% sales participation by year end, to have 7,000 shus on sale by year end and deliver the companies savings of £1m COGs.
Maintain the database and systems folders weekly (Samples, Technical files, QA, Certs, PSDS)
Manage Multiple projects with preferred agents and suppliers
Identify and deliver DI sourcing opportunities, Product group based crossing multiple Buying areas
Improve efficiencies in the DI operation as well as other areas we work with
Support and lead our sourcing agents abroad to improve their processes and value
Effective sample management.
To apply for this role, some of the essential skills are:
Previous experience of working within a Global Sourcing/Supply Chain/Buying department
Previous Sourcing experience
Strong organisation & administration skills
Used to working to tight deadlines
Attention to details & accuracy
Ability to prioritize work load
Flexible in approach
Confident communication skills at all levels
Computer literate, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet etc
Good interpersonal skills
Own transport essential
Benefits: Free parking
Netbox Recruitment Ltd are working in partnership with a food production manufacturing company to recruit for a Technical Assistant. The role of a Technical Assistant is to work alongside the Technical Manager assisting to implement the Food Safety, Quality and Hygiene systems across the production site.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and growing organisation. Providing food based product to major retailers and food chains throughout the UK.
This role will require administrative support to internal teams and external customers. Your goal will be to ensure that technical systems and compliance protocols will meet external legislation. To be a successful Technical Assistant the following skills are required
– Analytical mind
– KPI, target and deadline focused
– Knowledge of Food Safety requirements and Food Legislation
– The ability to respond and resolve customer complaints
– Able to report write and collate analytical data
You will be a champion for food safety and quality within a factory environment in addition to assisting the technical and operations teams in sourcing relevant information for new product launches. Being a heavily regulated environment the role will require excellent attention to detail whilst ensuring legislative and regulation obligations are met and maintained, this will be in relation to managing product quality, safety, composition and labelling.
This role is Customer focused and you will also be resolving, tracing and investigating any complaints in the quality of the end product. Assisting with Audits and Compliance will also be a major part of the role.
Salary £20-£22,000 – Hours Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
£15 / £20 per hour
Monday – Friday 9.00AM – 5.00PM ( early finish on Friday )
We have an exciting 6 week development opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to help shape a new business start-up. The right person will have the experience and product knowledge to work under their own initiative to analyse BUILT/ and competitor pricing to make recommendations to the commercial team.
Their main responsibilities include:-
* Capture, review and analyse competitors pricing information to make recommendations for BUILT/ pricing to ensure a competitive landscape.
* Compare BUILT/ product and prices against competitor information to determine key risks and where commercial advantages and/or opportunities exist.
* Build and run the schedule of regular reporting to all the pricing teams core internal customers.
* Provide insightful analysis that highlights opportunities and threats and deepens our understanding of the role of pricing within BUILT/
* Respond to pricing queries from the BUILT/ commercial team
The person we are looking for will have:-
* Strong numerical and analytical skills, and good problem solving skills
* Display attention to detail and accuracy
* Self motivated, ability to work under own initiative and lead the activity under pressure to tight deadline
* Good communication & interpersonal skills
* Advanced spreadsheet skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Quality, speed and accuracy orientated
* Attention to detail
ACS Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client
My client is a market leader in their chosen field and our looking for a Concept NPD Technologist to join the heart of their business. The role will report into the NPD Manager and will be vital part of driving innovation and delivering new and upgraded products.
* Developing new products and processes in response to customer or business briefs that maintain and grow a creative catalogue of products
* Achieve the required margin for our customers and the business
* Building strong relationships with customers through all methods of communication including face to face meetings and presentations.
* Overall aware ness of comparative products for all major retailers and brands.
Ideal Candidate will have:
* Degree in Food-Related subject or equivalent experience
* Creative foodie, passion for good food
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
* Financial awareness demonstrating a basic understanding of the impact of actions on costs.
* Excellent understanding of the Concept NPD Process
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency
We are recruiting for a Head of Personal Care Business Development on behalf of a Cambridge based company. We are looking for a commercial leader with drive and ambition to identify market needs and trends, understand how technology can generate significant market share for our clients and convert those opportunities into a substantial fee-for-service consulting, design and development business for the Personal Care sector, based on a strategy and plan that you define. Taking a leading role within the Consumer team, you will close significant personal sales, define marketing strategy, initiate and develop new clients, manage key clients and negotiate contracts. Working alongside world class project managers and technical leads, you will also take commercial responsibility for the delivery of successful innovative projects to clients. This is an opportunity to own and grow your area of our Consumer business, defining the strategy and leading the business.
* Responsible for all aspects of business development in the Personal Care sector, working alongside other business development, project management and technical staff.
* Identify companies that are potential clients
* Identify sales opportunities, work with and guide technical teams to maximise sales conversion
* Personally close substantial sales
* Develop strong commercial relationships with senior executives in client and potential client companies to enable further sales opportunities
* Actively utilise market information to guide the technical team, inform strategy, and internal investments
* Lead marketing activities in your specific area – this includes PR, social media, and events
* Interact with teams across the diverse market and technical teams not only in IDEC but also the Wireless and Medical Technology Divisions
* Understand the importance of consumer insight and the impact that has on technical solutions
* Build long term relationships with clients, and perform account management activities
* You will also use your strong commercial experience to communicate what the company can deliver to potential clients
* Whilst this position is based in Cambridge, UK, there will be international travel
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
* A good technical degree
* Significant experience in working with RandD or design departments, in a technical or marketing focussed role
* Successful in a business development, innovation, insights, marketing or product development leadership role creating breakthrough products and bringing them to market. * Proven track record of having an impact on sales.
* You will have had a successful role in either:
– a FMCG/CPG company, or
– consumer medical company, or
– a consumer electronics company developing products and appliances, or
– another fee for service design and development company, or
– a consumer focussed marketing or innovation company
* Understand and have experience of the Personal Care and/or Consumer Healthcare sector
Commutable from areas such as Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, Stamford, Huntingdon & Leicester.
Are you looking for your next challenge within Specifications? Would you be excited at the thought of working for an international company that views there products as their unique selling point in the market?
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a professional looking to progress their career in Specifications and be part of a growing company that wish to develop their staff.
Reporting into the Senior Specifications Technologist your duties would include but not be limited to:
* Specification writing and approval
* Monitoring quality and food safety systems
* Liaising with other teams within the business
It is essential to have specification writing and approving experience in the food manufacturing industry. It would be advantageous if you have previously worked with systems such as Hamilton Grant.
The company prides itself on the quality and wide range of their products and would like someone to have the same attitude, approach and belief in the products they are develop.
If you feel you meet these criteria and are seeking an exceptional opportunity then an updated copy of your CV is required for this application. ZEST are specialists at food manufacturing recruitment; we offer a more dynamic and thorough recruitment service into the food and drink industry.
Zest – a fresh approach to recruitment