I am currently recruiting for a Regional Account Manager. (Education experience needed)
This role involves travel across Kent, Sussex, Surrey.
(Car allowance of £4500 per year is provided).
Major objectives for Regional Account Manager –
To contribute to the achievement of the business’s plan objectives and the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation by:
increasing the number of students in your region by increasing sales from existing training providers
increasing the number of students in your region by identifying and winning business from new training providers
increasing demand for my clients products by engaging with local businesses and their networks.
providing regular market insight on your region based on your activity.
Identify new training providers and support their approval to offer the qualifications.
Identify and secure training from new employers.
Engage with senior decision makers at existing training providers to increase sales of the products.
Identify and target leading training providers within the region with the ability to grow student numbers.
Identify and support leading employers within the region.
If you feel this role is something you would like to discuss with us, please apply today
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Regional Operations Manager to work on several Fuel Terminals in Scotland. The Terminals are currently undergoing a major capital refurbishment programme and require an experienced candidate who is used to managing COMAH sites.
* Assist with the development and implementation of a strategic plan for the terminals
* Develop detailed operational, technical, customer service and SHEQ plans, aligned with each terminal strategic plans
* Develop and monitor budgets for operational, maintenance, customer services, and SHEQ costs of the terminal, in alignment with terminal’s strategic plan and budget
* Manage all operational personnel and SHEQ activities at the terminal and monitor execution of customer services activities, aimed at operational excellence on a COMAH site.
* Actively manage and monitor the quality of products and services, in alignment with SHEQ standards and policies.
* Encouragement of all staff to be proactive in the avoidance of accidents, and to develop safe working procedures.
* Develop and maintain contacts with public authorities, associations, and suppliers with regard to each of the terminal operations, in such a way that a constructive working relationship is ensured
* Ensure adequate resources and an effective organisational structure, in line with HR policy, to ensure that the employees of the terminal are well motivated and equipped for current and future challenges
* Ensure correct, timely and complete administration, execution and invoicing of customer contracts, in order to contribute to maximization of revenues and customer satisfaction
* COMAH experience
* Experience working on a chemical / fuel storage site
* Strong leadership skills
Please follow the details below to apply
Benefits: excellent benefits
Regional Housing Operations Manager (Support)
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£38,710 per annum ( £4401 essential car user allowance paid)
Permanent, 37 hours per week
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional Regional Housing Manager with experience of managing supported housing schemes.
They have recently restructured their Operations directorate to ensure their housing teams have a focus on the commercial performance of properties in their 2300 property portfolio whilst also managing day to day tenancy enquiries.
They are looking for someone who enjoys understanding the detail behind operational performance in order to drive improvements and efficiencies from housing officers. You will also have responsibility for our successful 16-25 year olds Foyer and ensuring the Support Team Leader and their on-site team are able to deliver employment and education opportunities to young people in Welwyn Hatfield.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced housing manager with experience of managing housing related support contracts, and have a can-do attitude and commercial acumen to identify improvements in housing delivery and motivate their team to achieve testing performance targets.
You will be expected to build stakeholder relationships, working closely with their local authority partners as well as their property services, asset management and income collection teams to drive continuous performance improvements.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
Closing Date for Applications: 9am 10th July 2017
First Interview: 18th/ 19th July 2017