Job Title: Senior Stress (Piping) Engineer (J60453)
Location: Warrington / Birchwood
Duration: Long term contract
Assystem are an Award Winning International Engineering Design Consultancy who provide innovative and cutting edge solutions. We have a number of UK based offices and a significant, loyal client base.
As our reputation for proficient delivery of complex projects grows even stronger, we have a need for a Senior Mechanical Piping Engineer.
As our Senior Stress (Piping) Engineer you will be responsible for undertaking the stress analysis of all piped systems within the project, with the following activities to be undertaken:
* Produce Stress Analysis Philosophy Document.
* Review all piped systems to determine stress critical line list.
* Undertake full analysis of stress critical lines using CAESAR II software.
* Produce stress reports in line with the site normal practice.
* Liaise with the piping designers and engineers to design appropriate support systems.
* Provide advice and guidance to piping designers and engineers on all things stress related.
As a member of the project team you will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants.
You will need to have good experience of piping stress analysis working within a highly regulated industry, ideally within the nuclear industry.
Also, you’ll be fully conversant with UK Statutory Regulations and industry guides and standards relating to this discipline.
You will be familiar with the following packages CAESAR II, PDMS, Navisworks Freedom Viewer, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.).
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance
To apply please send your CV now to Joe Ghayour for immediate consideration