Perfect Personnel are currently recruiting for a Quality Support Engineer to join one of their clients, a leading aerospace company based in Redditch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced plant engineer to join a ground breaking aerospace/engineering company on a permanent contract and grow with the business.
Main duties will include but are not limited to;
– Carrying out various calibrations to quality instruction (SAT, TUS, Instrument calibration).
– Manage, schedule and perform TUS, SAT and other calibrations in accordance with AMS 2750 and other customer specifications.
– Perform calibrations of portable equipment.
– Quality over check of TUS and calibration.
– Development and implement procedural improvements.
– Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
– Co-ordinate and manage calibration database and TUS schedules.
– Repair and fault finding of furnace instrumentation.
– Maintenance and general repairs of furnaces.
– Interpretation of technical drawings/specifications.
– Deputise for Quality lead if required.
– Flexibility of working hours required.
Benefits: holiday pay and pension