Technical Support Engineers
Hours: 8.30am-5.00pm Monday-Thursday, 8.30am-4.30pm Friday
Are you experienced with wireless based network equipment?
Can you successfully fault find and resolve customer issues related to evolving communication technologies within the telecommunication industry?
Based in Staverton, the vacancies are for a telecommunications organisation, supplying world-wide equipment and solutions to a military, government, transport and utility client base.
Main duties of the job
* A sound understanding, desire and ability to fault find in –
* Layer 2 – layer 4 (inc MPLS & MPLS-TP)
* 2G, 3G, 4G cellular technology
* Sound knowledge in IP/MPLS
* Interest in new technologies i.e. multitech etc
* 24/7 client cover, one week on, three weeks off
Experience and skills required
* Relevant experience within the telecommunications industry
* Interest and ability to learn new communication technologies
* Customer contact, via in house, or on site
* Qualified telecommunications relevant HNC equivalent
* Security cleared
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£100 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a suitable friend or colleague and they get the job.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided